Cinnamon Cookie Dough ENERGY Bars (4 count) - by B.T.R. Bar
- Feeling tired? Need a pick-me-up without the crash? Time for an all-natural ENERGY boost.
- Powered by cordyceps mushroom, maca powder, cinnamon & more plant-based superfoods to help you stay energized and vibrant
- Tastes like a cinnamon roll and cookie dough had a baby.
- Vegan-friendly snack, 8g plant protein from hemp & pea protein
- Keto & paleo-friendly, 2g sugar, 5g net carbs
- Perfect for that busy morning, mid-afternoon slump, or pre-workout boost. Simply open & enjoy!
B.T.R. Bar is on a mission to end mindless snacking for good - by giving new meaning to snack time. After spending years on-the-go, working full-time and serving as a primary caretaker for her parents, I worked with a collective of RDs, MDs, and food scientists and used my background in food studies & nutrition to create the first protein bar with a purpose. A functional protein bar boosted with purpose-driven superfoods & adaptogens to satisfy your every snacking need from A.M. to P.M.
Ingredients: cashew butter, protein blend (pea protein, raw hemp protein*), chicory root fiber, almond butter, water, mct oil (from coconut), almond flour, maca powder*, cinnamon*, vanilla extract*, sea salt, *cordyceps, monk fruit extract
Supporting small business can be a more sustainable choice then big box retailers for a number of reasons. Rather then only focusing on maximizing profits, small businesses often allow ethical and personal beliefs to drive their business decisions. Small businesses that make handcrafted products tend to use smaller appliances to manufactor which is better for the environment as well.